Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification is your entry into a career in network automation. This certification validates your ability to implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms as a base, and to implement automation workflows across network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure.With the provided training course, hands-on labs, and workbooks, the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate course gives you the know-how you need and industry recognition practical knowledge that translates into jobs.
The DevNet certification program validates the skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. The program certifies key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, IoT, DevOps, and Cloud.
- Title: Developing applications and automating workflows using cisco platforms (200-901 DEVASC)
- Duration: 60 hours
- Instructor Qualification: CCIE Certified
What you will learn
The Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Platforms (DEVASC) course helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Associate certification and for associate-level network automation engineer roles.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and self-study Workbooks, you will learn how to:
- Implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms as a base, and how to implement automation workflows across network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure.
- Solve real world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
Aspiring Job Roles
- Network automation engineer
- Software developer
- System integration programmer
- Infrastructure architect
- Network designer