Managed PCI scanning
Simplify and automate PCI compliance quickly
The data security standards set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) are mandatory for anyone who accepts, processes, or stores credit card data. Sanguine Infotech PCI tools are a comprehensive way to validate your quarterly PCI compliance. Our flexible approach allows you to manage, set up, and configure your network smoothly.
Easily configured scans help safeguard your systems and cardholder data while helping you to maintain compliance.
With our PCI scanning structure, you can leverage Quick, easy and automated scans with integrated managed security services for optimized performance tuning and reporting.
Security holes in external facing systems and devices can give cyber criminals an open door into your network. PCI DSS requirement version (11.2) specifies that external vulnerability scans to be conducted at least once every three months so that you can quickly discover and close these holes.
We offer PCI External Vulnerability Scanning service to help your business quickly and easily address these requirements. We’ll help you:
- Scan your perimeter to check for cross-site scripting, SQL injection, remote file inclusion and many other application and network-based vulnerabilities.
- Determine where issues are occurring and understand next steps.
- Schedule scan timeframes, and modify them, with complete flexibility.
- Include artefacts and statements that support remediation efforts.
Achieve PCI compliance and secure your network with:
- Anywhere Anytime Scanning: Responsive design for easy viewing and interaction from any device—including mobile—plus the ability to schedule scans to occur as often as you like.
- Multi-Target Scanning: Both IP addresses and domain URLs can be managed and monitored simultaneously.
- Multi-Location Scanning: This capability empowers businesses with multiple locations, such as company-owned store chains and franchise businesses, to administer and manage PCI external vulnerability scans across separate locations with independent cardholder data environments.
- Track remediation workflow easily
- Access information security experts 24x7x365
- Less to no employee overhead with efficient and productive outcomes.
- Supplement your team with dedicated PCI vulnerability management experts