Sanguine Change Management enforcement is a cut above the rest because:
- We approach change management with standardization of requests, confirmations, timing and reporting;
- We are not the authors of the change. If the roll out doesn’t go smoothly, we will not take shortcuts to make it work. Those shortcuts create possible problems for the future management and operations;
- We standardize roll out and roll back processes. If roll out process is not working as expected, we guarantee we will roll back the environment to its previous state;
- We build a barrier between code authors and production environment to make sure that nothing is changed undocumented;
- We make sure that all changes are reported for compliance purposes;
- We use automation, and develop highly complicated roll out scripts and processes to minimize human errors.
- Sanguine InfoTech delivers a highly standardized approach to implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in partnership with your business.
Our Change Control Implementation, like any other support operation or activity that Sanguine InfoTech provides, delivers provisioning for possible compliance and regulation reporting, security and quality controls, as well as, SLA driven timing.