Organizations do not change, people do.
When an organization undertakes projects or initiatives to improve performance, seize opportunities or address key issues, they often require changes; changes to processes, job roles, organizational structures and types and uses of technology.
Change management has become one of the most critical success factors for any business in today’s ever-changing world. Employees embracing and adopting changes required by the organisation will deliver the expected results.
Sanguine Change management system provides a structured approach for supporting the individuals in your organization to move from their own current states to their own best future states.
Sanguine InfoTech provides solutions for three most common organisational changes:
The Change Management Processes defines the maturity of any IT organization. Change Management helps with up-time, stability, and it is an important part of IT compliance and governance. Sanguine InfoTech helps organizations to define, build and enforce their Change Management Processes such as Development, QA, UAT and Production Environments, with code deployment monitoring.
Sanguine Change Management enforcement is a cut above the rest because:
- We approach change management with standardization of requests, confirmations, timing and reporting;
- We are not the authors of the change. If the roll out doesn’t go smoothly, we will not take shortcuts to make it work. Those shortcuts create possible problems for the future management and operations;
- We standardize roll out and roll back processes. If roll out process is not working as expected, we guarantee we will roll back the environment to its previous state;
- We build a barrier between code authors and production environment to make sure that nothing is changed undocumented;
- We make sure that all changes are reported for compliance purposes;
- We use automation, and develop highly complicated roll out scripts and processes to minimize human errors.
- Sanguine InfoTech delivers a highly standardized approach to implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in partnership with your business.
Our Change Control Implementation, like any other support operation or activity that Sanguine InfoTech provides, delivers provisioning for possible compliance and regulation reporting, security and quality controls, as well as, SLA driven timing.
- Smooth business operations.
- Improved productivity.
- Maintaining consistent service levels.
- Efficient workflow in the changed NOC environment.