Classify, prioritize and resolve incidents
Effective incident management provides recurring value for the business. It allows incidents to be resolved in timeframes previously unseen. For most organizations, the process moves support from emailing back and forth to a formal ticketing system with prioritization, categorization, and SLA requirements. The data gathered from tracking incidents allows for better problem management and business decisions.
Incident management is one of the most critical processes an organization needs to get right. Service outages can be costly to the business and teams need an efficient way to respond to and resolve these issues quickly.
Sanguine Infotech Incident management team works for client and customer satisfaction by providing them with:
Leverage our reliable method to prioritize incidents, get to resolution faster, and offer better service for users:
Sanguine Incident Management (SIM) supports the incident management process in the following ways:
- Log incidents in the instance or by sending email.
- Classify incidents by impact and urgency to prioritize work.
- Assign tasks to appropriate groups for quick resolution.
- Escalate as necessary for further investigation.
- Resolve the incident and notify the user who logged it.
- Use reports to monitor, track, and analyse service levels and improvement.
Any user can record an incident and track it through the entire incident life cycle until service is restored and the issue is resolved.
- Smooth business operations
- Improved productivity
- Satisfied end users
- Maintaining consistent service levels
- Proactive identification and prevention of major incident