Managed Web Application Scanning
Find, improve and eradicate security holes in web applications and APIs
Sanguine Infotech Web Application Scanning (WAS) helps detect web application vulnerabilities, malware, and logical flaws with daily or on-demand comprehensive scanning. Managed by certified security experts, Sanguine Web application scanner (S-WAS) helps organizations find greater business impact of logical flaws with detailed demonstrations through proof-of-concept.
Web application scans are critical to an organization’s overall security posture because attackers are increasingly targeting digital assets including websites and other public facing portals that often direct to sensitive information. SQL injections, cross scripting and other types of attacks are used consistently and successfully because organizations have empowered marketing to grow the number of web applications to serve their customers more effectively through additional touchpoints.
Sanguine Infotech has proven technology and processes to eliminate web application vulnerabilities so that IT security teams can focus on more strategic issues and leave the scanning and remediation to a trusted partner.
Web application scanning is a part of an overall threat and vulnerability management process and has become a critical but complex task for IT security teams because of the growth of websites, cloud applications and other digital assets. Sanguine Infotech delivers proven, automated web application scans that close the door on attacks by instantly uncovering and remediating vulnerabilities in web applications.
This consistent service delivers:
- Identification and inventory of web applications, websites, and other digital assets
- Assessment of web applications with vulnerabilities identified on-demand
- Repeatable and continuous process to provide actionable insights
- Reduces the cost of purchasing and maintaining scanners as well as personnel to manage the web application scanning process
- Track remediation workflow easily
- Access information security experts 24x7x365
- Less to no employee overhead with efficient and productive outcomes.
- Supplement your team with dedicated S-WAS vulnerability management experts.